Full-Time Job Openings by Job Title
- There are currently no open positions we are hiring for. Please check again for future employment opportunities at BMAC.
Job Application Form
BMAC Job Application - Click here to download Job Application PDF
NOTE: A separate application is needed for each position applied for. So if you want to apply for two job openings, you will need to submit two BMAC Job Applications, one for each opening.
Instructions To apply for a job Position at BMAC
- Click the job title link(s) above to read the detailed Job Opening Announcement for specific directions on how to apply. Deadlines are firm.
- You will also need to complete a BMAC Job Application. You can download the Job Application by clicking here. You can type directly into this online pdf application form, save the completed document to your computer, and then email it with any other application materials to email@example.com.
- If applying for multiple job openings, you will need to submit separate job application documents for each position.
- If you prefer, you can print the job application, complete the form and mail or bring it to our BMAC office at 8 E Cherry St. in Walla Walla by the stated deadline.
Blue Mountain Action Council Employer Policies
Blue Mountain Action Council is committed to creating an equitable organization that is inclusive and representative of the communities we serve. We recognize that our diversity is our strength, and it is critical to advancing our mission and enhancing the well-being of participants, staff, volunteers, and the community.
As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, marital or veteran status, genetic information, gender, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.