- There are currently no open positions we are hiring for. Please check again for future employment opportunities at BMAC.
Regional Long-Term Care Ombuds
C2C Community Engagement Coordinator
Homelessness Youth & Young Adult Case Manager
Pro Bono Legal Assistant
To apply for a job at BMAC
Click the job title link(s) above to read the detailed Job Opening Announcement for specific directions on how to apply. Deadlines are firm.
Blue Mountain Action Council Employer Policies
1. Basic Performance Expectations of All Staff
- Issues are raised and receive prompt responses
- Communicate with honest, authentic conversation, using active listening with staff and clients
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Delegate responsibilities and trust the person/team will complete them to the best of their ability
- Be well-versed in BMAC programs and services to fully meet client needs
- Value the contributions of each position and what it adds to the organization
- Everyone is treated as a whole, unique and capable person
- Honor the experiences and expertise our clients have regarding their lives
- Rebuild the client's sense of self-worth and confidence
Diversity / Equity / Inclusion:
- Be a safe and accessible space for all
- Actively identify and root out systemic racism/implicit bias in the workplace and commit to more inclusive practices
- Foster a sense of belonging among staff and clients
- Commit to a strong culture of Diversity/Equity/Inclusion
Spirit of Service:
- Deep desire to be in service to others
- Give clients our best effort/best work every time
- Stay present during client interaction
- Make an additional effort to meet client needs even when they don’t fall within the scope of our programs
2. Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Blue Mountain Action Council is committed to creating an equitable organization that is inclusive and representative of the communities we serve. We recognize that our diversity is our strength, and it is critical to advancing our mission and enhancing the well-being of participants, staff, volunteers, and the community.
As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, marital or veteran status, genetic information, gender, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.